WELCOME TO SIGMA TRADING
Innovation and Excellence in Professional Trading
As an experienced, educated and well-informed trader, you are almost certainly familiar with Contracts for Difference (CFD) and Spread Betting (SB) but we’ve gone the extra mile to bring you an all encompassing CFD and SB products alongside outstanding service at market leading rates with Direct Market Access (DMA) and a creative solution to securing your money…. We offer markets in Index, Commodity, FX and Equities as well as options trading on most underlying securities.
So why trade with us?
- Direct Market Access (DMA) – we have a number of partners in place who have offered DMA for all equity products
- We do not carry any risk – every transaction you request is first carried out with our execution partners meaning your order will only be complete when officially confirmed by our partner
- You have no risk to us – we do not hold your money and therefore in the event of our failure, your money is protected
- Zero risk to other clients – one of the biggest issues within the retail/professional world is your risk to other clients of the business and especially to those clients considered ‘significant’ and who have been known not to pay their margin resulting in the demise of the firm. Here at Sigma Trading you do not have this risk as our client margin is only used for that client position risk and is securely held with our client money partner
- We control your money – this means we are able to use your money to pay for the margin required on your trades but not for anyone else
- We are only in business to assist, support and nurture those clients who have elected to opt up to Professional status. We do not offer services to mass retail clients
- Experienced Sales Traders – with very many years of experience in the retail derivatives market, both sales traders and management bring a wealth of knowledge and creativity to Sigma Trading resulting on our ability to offer you exemplary service across all areas of our business
Sigma Broking Ltd is a privately owned brokerage set up to service the individual needs of institutional customers. The company is the incarnation of over 20 years experience of managing operations within Investment banking.
Our income is solely derived from brokerage commission with no proprietary risk taking.
The absence of any conflict of interest allows us to commit every effort in sourcing best price option valuation and execution. In addition we recognise that the speed of delivery of any relevant given news event can make all the difference when assessing entry/exit points within sometimes highly volatile Futures markets. Sigma has a fast growing reputation for excellence in this field and are constantly striving to improve on every aspect of our service.
In 2014, Sigma Trading provides an independent trading venue for Professional traders who have not been able to find a suitable venue for their CFD, Spread Bet and FX trading.
The traditional broker model where the majority of client activity is managed by the ‘house’ has long been acknowledged as being out of favor with traders who know what they’re doing in these markets.
In addition, the development of white label trading platforms, whilst beneficial to organisations who have client databases but no appetite to look after those clients, is now being seen as an unnecessarily expensive trading solution by clients.
Sigma Trading provides a wholly new and innovative solution for private, but elective professional customers to trade the financial markets in the knowledge that they are not trading against the ‘house’ and are receiving the standards of service they have not previously been able to experience.
Our ethos is to provide you with the tools, equipment and technology to maximize your financial gains through your trading activity whilst leaving us to look after everything else. Your money is safe with our Client Money Partner!
Sigma Broking Ltd
Sigma Broking Ltd is the parent company of Sigma Trading and was founded in 2008 as a privately owned brokerage set up to service the individual needs of institutional customers. The company has over many years of experience managing operations within Investment Banking.
Our sole source of income is derived from commissions with no proprietary risk being taken. This absence of any conflict of interest allows us to commit every effort to sourcing best price for you for both valuation and execution.
Our USPs• We’ve developed strong and enduring client relationships with our brokers nurturing and supporting their clients with accurate and timely market information as well as knowing the best source of pricing for the customer orders.
• A genuinely interested approach to our customers and their orders means we take a more hands on approach to their needs and requirements. We take the time to listen and act on decisions quickly and accurately, to the benefit of all.